Join Our Team
As a growing company, we're always looking for talented people with advanced skills/degrees to join us. At Digerati Systems, we encourage a high-energy culture dedicated to excellent service delivery to our customers, mutual respect, open communication and strong ethical standards. If you'd like an exciting, challenging and rewarding workplace with career advancement based on performance, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves on maintaining a pleasant, positive working environment, and we actively encourage all of our team members to expand their knowledge and abilities and to share in our successes. We place a high value on honesty, integrity, personal responsibility and initiative. When you join our team, you’ve already earned the right to jump right in, ask questions and tackle as much as you can. At Digerati Systems, we believe unnecessary bureaucracy just gets in the way of doing what’s right for our customers. And because we don’t believe in over-management, we’ve built a team that’s incredibly proactive, focused and committed.
Specify pos. ID in cov-ltr :
- Network Security Engineer : require Master’s degree or equiv. degree in computer science, engineering or related field & knowledge in Juniper SRX 240 & 650, Cisco ASA 5500, Pulse & Palo Alto, Windows, Linux, MAC, routers & switches, hubs, firewalls, VPNs, Fortigate, Splunk & Qradar. Proof of knowledge required.
- Software Engineer : require Bachelor’s degree or equiv. degree in computer science, engineering or related field & 5 years of experience & knowledge in Oracle Business Intelligence, Cognos, Tableau, Informatica, Data Stage, Confluence, Rational Clear Quest, SpiraTest, Squirrel, Quality Center, ALM, Control-M Scheduler, SSIS, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Business Intelligence Report Analysis, Team Foundation Server, Python Scripting, Unix Shell Scripting, Agile & Scrum methodology, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows, Linux & Unix. Proof of knowledge required.
- Duties may include (based on position ID) : Analyze, design, develop, install, evaluate, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, support, administer, monitor, test, document, identify, track, manage, backup, check, migrate, etc. of networks/applications/ programs/systems/requirements, etc.
- Work Place : Frisco, TX and/or any unanticipated locations in the U.S. Must be willing to travel or relocate nationwide. 40 hrs/wk.
- Experience in Implementation, Design, Development, Testing, and Support phases.
- Experience in Upgrade activities Upgrade and Change Assistant.
- Expertise in Application Designer, Application Packages, People Code, Application Engine, Workflow, Approval Workflow Engine (AWE).
- Primarily Functional knowledge in Campus Solutions Modules.
- Finance and HRMS are added advantage.
- Expertise in XML Publisher reporting , Component Interface, iScripts, Integration Broker, File Layout, Security, Process Scheduler, Data Mover and PS Query tool.
- Develop and Peer Review of LLD (Initiate/Participate in Peer reviews
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge
- To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
- To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards
- Analyze client needs to determine technical requirements.
- Transform concepts into eye-catching, operational, media-rich interactive experiences on Android phones and tablet devices.
- Produce clean and scalable code for deployment on mobile platforms.
- Maintain a steady and consistent coding skillset and keep abreast of the latest Android development tools and platform capabilities.
- Work closely with other team members in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- 4+ years of software pre-sales experience.
- Legacy ERP technology background.
- Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.
- Integration design pattern knowledge from flat files to Web services.
- Experience with prospect/customer internal security and compliance teams a plus.
- Innovative presentation skills and ability to create new material from limited resources.